Newby lost getting started with ESP32_Bat_Pro

Schematics, Example Code and Q&A
coconuthero

Newby lost getting started with ESP32_Bat_Pro

Unread post by coconuthero »

Hi,
newby here...I just purchased the new ESP32_Bat_Pro Board and trying to setup everything to be able to start once the board arrives but getting stuck on every corner...
1.Tried to setup Platformio for this board but couldn't find it...is it espressifs Dev Board?
2.No luck with compiling the "ESP32 LC709203F Web server" example either...it doesn't find the "ESPAsyncWebServer.h" library. I found 2 libraries with this name but both give errors...I included them under lib_deps but it still doesn't find the file...also not sure which parameters I have to adjust for my battery...
3. Can't find the Pinout of the board or other basic info's...found this pinout for another one of your boards...is that also correct for ESP32_Bat_Pro?

Is there a knowledge base somewhere that I am missing? I would highly appreciate a little help to get started...maybe even a short video on how to setup everything? That would certainly also attract new customers if you put it on youtube ;-)
Thanks,
Daniel
Daniel

Re: Newby lost getting started with ESP32_Bat_Pro

Unread post by Daniel »

I'm going to answer in steps as I load the library on a clean install of the IDE and duplicate the process of getting the demo to compile. I will make screen captures as I go.

The pinout is also OK for the Bat_Pro board. Pin 13 is the battery connection.

The driver for my board is on the GitHub page here https://github.com/EzSBC/ESP32_Bat_Pro The easiest way to get going is to start a project in the Arduino IDE and once you can compile the example open the project in PlatformIO. It will inherit the setup from the IDE.
coconuthero

Re: Newby lost getting started with ESP32_Bat_Pro

Unread post by coconuthero »

Looking forward to that! Just now received the Board...