EzSBC Forums - Read First

admin
Site Admin

EzSBC Forums - Read First

Unread post by admin »

Hello to Everyone

Please use these forums as the primary place to ask questions about our products. We watch this board and will reply to all questions related to our products in a timely manner.

Please be polite to users even if they ask 'dumb' questions or make 'silly' comments. This is an international forum and cultures vary.

We have zero tolerance for spam. You may post links to relevant products or information. Your signature may include a link to your own site or to your favorite site. All other posts with links will be deleted and users banned, no exceptions. Due to the number of spammers getting past the anti-spam measures all registrations will be examined by a human before approval. This may cause a one day delay in registration being approved.

Please respect the rights of others, specifically copyrights.

Daniel
Djough

Re: EzSBC Forums - Read First

Unread post by Djough »

Hi guys, I just discovered the EzSBC1 a couple of weeks ago and am impressed with its capabilities so far. For years I used Parallax stamps because of the ease I found by using BASIC as the programming language which goes WAAAY back to my VIC-20 and C-64 days!. Control BASIC is similar enough for me to pretty much figure out except for a couple of commands I had used in the past. I am trying to write a fairly simple program for the EzSBC1 where when any one of a dozen buttons is pressed a given LED goes HI and the program is totally halted till the button is released, whereas the LED then goes LO and the program continues it's routine. To simply poll buttons and turn on LEDs. I can have only one button pressed and the appropriate LED HI at any given time. I would be using the LED's HI signals to run opto-relays in conjunction. My question: since I'm new to the Command BASIC language, is there a command similar to the stamp's PBASIC POLL and INX to use or a simple subroutine to accomplish this task? Thanks, Djough